GiftedandTalented.com Promo CodeVisit giftedandtalented.com to save more
GiftedandTalented.com is a result of 25 years of hard work and research at Stanford University. Spearheaded by Professor Patrick Suppes, the university founded a special education program known as the Stanford Educational Program for Gifted Youth (EPGY) in the 1990s. Once it became clear that Stanford had developed a promising set of tools that could accelerate, and deepen, the learning of many students, the university selected Redbird Advanced Learning to modernize the technology behind EPGY and make the courses accessible to a broader set of students across the world. Consequently, GiftedandTalented.com was born. < Read More... >
Last Updated: August 2018
GiftedandTalented.com Promo Code for Aug 2018
Win Free Hard Drive Space For Your Data
Get Special Offer with Gifted and Talented Offer
Premium 15% Off on Your Entire Order
Get 15% Off with Gifted and Talented Coupon Code
Additional 15% Off on Enrollment Credit
Get 15% Off with Gifted and Talented Coupon Code
5% Discount with Automatic Renewal
Get 5% Off with Gifted and Talented Offer
10% Off on Tutor Supported Courses
Get 10% Off with Gifted and Talented Offer
Free Shipping on All Enrollments
Get Free Shipping with Gifted and Talented Offer
GiftedandTalented.com is a result of 25 years of hard work and research at Stanford University. Spearheaded by Professor Patrick Suppes, the university founded a special education program known as the Stanford Educational Program for Gifted Youth (EPGY) in the 1990s. Once it became clear that Stanford had developed a promising set of tools that could accelerate, and deepen, the learning of many students, the university selected Redbird Advanced Learning to modernize the technology behind EPGY and make the courses accessible to a broader set of students across the world. Consequently, GiftedandTalented.com was born.
Gifted and Talented was created by a zealous team of educators, visionaries and researchers who are driven to bring advanced learning tools to the world. The good folk at Stanford Gifted and Talented knows that the current structure of traditional education provides only a small section of students with access to the advanced learning programs that enhance intellectual inquisitiveness and drive modernization. They set out with an aim to alter this.
They made GiftedandTalented.com based on the philosophy that it is the time we stop limiting our kids by telling them what they can not do, and start giving them more tools to see their true potential. Led by ongoing research at Stanford University, GiftedandTalented.com is the leading online community dedicated to helping students become innovative learners. Combining the power of research, innovation and technology, Gifted and Talented provides the educational tools, matchless expertise and a helpful community to help unveil the genius hidden inside our students.
How Stanford Gifted and Talented Works?Some of the world's most advanced learners are born at GiftedandTalented.com. The program's personalized learning approach includes adaptive technology, immediate progress assessments, and expert tutoring. This exceptional mix of groundbreaking technology, feedback, and dedicated tutoring has been proven to have a sensational effect on the students and is known to push the students to become geniuses. The Personalized Learning process includes programs that automatically adapt to meet each student's unique needs based on a variety of data inputs with the goal of ensuring foundational knowledge while accelerating learning.
Accelerate with One-to-One Expert Tutoring includes expert tutors who have deep subject mastery and experience developing advanced learners. On average, students working with tutors finish 2+ grades ahead.
Immediate Progress Feedback allows the automated reporting tools within Stanford Gifted and Talented Learning Center to provide precise data regarding each student's progress. The Gifted and Talented Learning Center also provides access to an array of parental controls and communication tools so that you can discuss your child’s progress with the tutors.
Top Courses at Stanford GiftedandTalented.comWinner of Edison Awards (GOLD - 2017), GiftedandTalented.com proudly presents the most innovative courses you will ever find on the internet. Based on 25 years of research by Stanford University, these courses are bound to nurture your child's brain into a brain of a genius by allowing it to live up to its true potential.
- Math & English Combined: The dual enrollment enables students to become advanced learners in 2 courses simultaneously: Redbird Mathematics: Advanced Edition and Language Arts & Writing – make your kids a shining star in both subjects and save up to 50% off the 2nd course.
Math & English Combined course is perfect for after school learning, homeschooling, and summer learning.
Research has proven that there’s a strong connection between learning Math and English. Our brain uses similar techniques to decode languages, numbers and symbols. Thus, learning them together in an orderly manner can do wonders for our kids. Help your kid polish their skills in the two most important subjects at school by enrolling him in "Math and English Combined" today and don't forget to use Gifted and Talented Promo Code for additional savings.
- Redbird Mathematics: Winner of the REVERE Math Program Award and the Edison Awards Gold Medal for Talent Development, Redbird Mathematics is definitely the best math course you’ll ever find over the internet or at a regular school. Features Math games, cool videos, digital projects and a variety of instructional methods to get your kid started in a fun-filled environment.
Studies conducted by Stanford University and New York University confirm that the math programs offered by GiftedandTalented.com have helped students become advanced learners. Also, the Redbird Mathematics course is completely available online and starts the day you are done with your child’s enrollment process. If you are planning to opt-in, we suggest you to explore GiftedandTalented.com Coupon Code listed above for additional discounts.
- Language Arts & Writing: The ability to express our thoughts and ideas in the most fulfilling ways is probably the best gift anyone could ask for. Stanford’s Center for the Study of Language and Information has developed this course to enable your child discover his hidden gifts. Using advanced writing analysis technology that’s capable of accurately identifying hundreds of grammatical errors and word choice, students receive error-specific feedback on sentence and paragraph composition which no other Language Arts course offers.
- Beginning Algebra: This course enables students tackle challenging concepts of algebra by dealing with real number system, solving equations and inequalities, factoring and applications, polynomials and exponents, rational expressions, graphics linear equations, linear systems, roots and radicals, and quadratic equations. The course can be taken independently or with Tutor support and provides clever hints for incorrect answer to help students arrive at the correct or logical solution. The students can also review past lessons at any time so they can build on what they learned previously to find solutions of more complex problems.
- Intermediate Algebra: Learn intermediate-level algebraic concepts focusing on real world problems. The major concepts that are being focused on in this course include real numbers, rational expressions, linear equations and inequalities and more. The course is intelligently designed to accept alternative versions of the correct answer and provides a quick feedback to the student if he makes a mistake to allow him to analyze and study his mistake.
Gifted and Talented Information
Gifted and Talented Contact Details
1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1900 Oakland, CA 94612
Gifted and Talented on Facebook
Gifted and Talented on Google+
Gifted and Talented on Twitter